January 20, 2016
Many of these could pass for satire but I’m pretty certain their authors intended them in full seriousness.
- Great idea, very similar to what I advocated in my TED talk last year
- Flattered to be quoted alongside Peter Thiel in this TechCrunch article
- Could barely keep up with Chris McCormack in my first Ironman
- Still struggling to cross that 100,000 followers threshold
- Just my luck, this BA flight from London is out of caviar in first today
- Wrapping up my meeting with <famous person>. http://t.co/<selfie of me and famous person>
- And here I thought I had built a highly scaleable architecture, boy did I underestimate the traction of this app!
- Thinking about a safari in Tanzania. Should we do a side trip to Seychelles? Is it worth it?
- Ouch, just spent $1,234 on Apple gear today
- Still procrastinating on which personal anecdotes to use in my keynote at Davos tomorrow